Vodacom fibre over charged my account and…
I recently changed my fibre service providers from Telkom to Vodacom on Openserve
Vodacom is supposed to charge me R449pm for an 8mb line, The service started at the end of Feb, on the 5th of April I received my first invoice for the amount of R959.93.
The first month is supposed to be free, plus the R449.00 for the next month.
My question is this:
Does Vodacom bill you in advance ?
If they are charging me R449 + R449, where does the extra R62.00 come from ?
Also, they got my address wrong, the street address is correct but the area is wrong.
I tried contacting them on these numbers found on the invoice:
Customer Care : 082 135
Sales & Upgrades : 082 17844
Account Enquiries : 082 137
Device Insurance : 082 1952
Vodacom Repairs : 082 1944
I am prompted to enter my Vodacom contact number, Obviously with fibre internet, there is no contact number allocated so that channel is a dead end to me, if i enter my personal cellphone number, the options giving to me are then all related to Vodacom prepaid.
Chatting with TOBI is useless: https://help.vodacom.co.za/tobi/home/web
How else can I get hold of Vodacom directly, without voice prompts and without having to go in store.
Vodacom was referenced.
- Vodacom contact numnbers, free from RSA landlines or cellphones: 082 135 From abroad: +27 82 135 Vodacom Repair call centre: 082 1944 Vodacom Life Insurance: 082 13 911 Data Support: 082 135 Sales and upgrades: 082 17844 Cancellations: 082 1958 Vodacom Fibre: 082 1904 Vodacom Device Insurance: 082 1952 Vodacom Business: 082 1960 Vodacom Corporate: 082 1930 Collections: 082 1946
on: 05 Apr 2020 at 11:06
- Only reply if you are confident in your answer.
- Check for spelling and grammar.
- Avoid in-appropriate remarks.
- If you need more information or clarity, post a comment first.