Car change of ownership

in Motoring » Buying & Selling
By: 02 Feb 2018 at 19:45
How does one go about doing the change of ownership of a car when the car is sold ?
Topic tags: cars sell buy change of ownership
Geo tags: South Africa Bloemfontein
You are inviting a user to answer the question:
Car change of ownership
How does one go about doing the change of ownership of a car when the car is sold ?
Invite via WhatsApp
Or invite via email

Who are you inviting:

The buyer and the seller needs to complete an NCO form, its a yellow form called the notification of change of ownership.
Part A is for the Seller.
Part B is for the Buyer.
Part C is for the information of the vehicle.

With this, you also need a copy of the buyer's ID.

If you are doing it on behalf of the seller then you need the sellers ID as well.

You can use the Yellow Form website to print or download a copy.
Wynberg Vehicle License Department Wynberg License Office is a convenient option if Plumstead is full. The traffic department is located in the same complex as Suzuki, right opposite the train… Rank 1

Get your business here

This question is locked and can only be answered by Toda members,
Sign in or create a free a account.


  • Only reply if you are confident in your answer.
  • Check for spelling and grammar.
  • Avoid in-appropriate remarks.
  • If you need more information or clarity, post a comment first.

You're commenting on:

  • Avoid in-appropriate remarks and comments.
  • If you'd like to thank the poster dont forget to cast a vote.
  • If you have a question, do it here.

2013 - 2019
Version.2 0.4050 LU2018/09/06