Guidelines for creating a free web page
Business profiles on toda.co.za
There are 2 types of Business profiles, Private and Public.
- Private profiles can only be managed by the original poster.
- Public profiles
- Public profiles should only be used for public attractions, community services or for sharing useful information not already available.
- Anyone can contribute and suggest updates to a public profile
- A public profile can be claimed if requested by a verified representative of the attraction.
- Invoices, Quotations, Clients, Adverts and Rank are not available for public profiles.
- Profile/Business name – Enter the companies name
- Description – Provide a detailed description of your service
- Contact No – The primary contact service of the company, this contact number is visible to all users
- Website – Enter your full domain name. If you don’t have a website you can also add a Facebook page, google+ page or any other valid URL. If this field is left blank, your web page URL will be displayed instead
- Physical address – This address will be used to draw a map on the business page
- Geo tags – Take advantage of Geo Tags, it can greatly increase your search reach
- Tags – Tags are phrases that are relavant to your company. A plumber might add the following tags: (leaks, plumbing, irrigation, geysers, bathrooms)
- Logo – Your logo is displayed with your business throughout the website.
- The business page is a duplicate of an already existing profile
- The quality of the content, description, logo etc is poor
- If the content contains grammatical errors
- If the business seems unreliable
- If the nature of the business falls within a niche that we are not currently marketing
For the benefit of our users, we only accept businesses that provide quality and descriptive content. Your business may be rejected if:
- Only reply if you are confident in your answer.
- Check for spelling and grammar.
- Avoid in-appropriate remarks.
- If you need more information or clarity, post a comment first.